Friday, November 25, 2011

It mixed

Maybe late, but i thank you a lot for the cake, flour, chocolate <3 and thanks Jessica, Marsha, Ebo, Kibo for our girls night out last Saturday. Will post our shoot soon :p And i'm happy because my iPad is working good again now! I've got my network back :) but i've been sick since several days ago :'( i'm on fire, still. Keep going!!!! Well my sister's here because she's sick. Not really. She's health now but doesnt want to come back to her dorm hahahahahahhaa copzzzz hmm i just watched Breaking Dawn. Really good. Can't wait for the second part!! Edward and Jacob are hawtttt for sure. Actually i have too much thing to say but can't say it all here because too much. So finally.. Happy Teachers Day  Let's pray for the final exam. It's getting closer to November 28th puffffff. Cant' wait. I mean, holiday :D P.S. I got 50 for math test. The first remedial in my life. Nuff saying *flatface*

No comments:

Post a Comment